Experienced Investors, Trusted Buyers
- Auxo's founders have over 75 years of private equity, investing and operating experience.
We bring speed, certainty and creativity to transactions.
- We leverage our relationships and network of operating resources to support your team in developing the infrastructure,
processes and talent needed to achieve our common growth goals.
- Our firm’s extensive and diverse skill sets provide assistance with strategic plans and growth initiatives, financial modeling
and analysis, add-on acquisition analysis and negotiation, lender relationship sourcing and management, and other issues that are
critical for growth but non-core to day-to-day operations.
Efficient Diligence, Flexible Capital
- Auxo brings superior deal-execution expertise to the lower-middle market.
We deliver on our commitments to company owners, intermediaries and management teams.
- Flexible capital sources (company principals and a select group of families and private investors)
allow us to develop a capital structure that fits the business without artificial constraints imposed by
predetermined investment timeframes or excessive debt.
Value Added, Aligned Partners
- Auxo serves as an energetic and focused growth partner for management, hands-on enough to know the business’s people and
understand its key drivers, while hands-off enough to empower the management team to run the business and execute the strategic plan.
- Our business model aligns very well with family offices and other investors who have capital and seek an active partner with the
skill set to put that capital to work prudently in this asset class.
Patience, Focus, Proven Success
- We invest in the long-term success of each business, not short-term exit strategies.
- We concentrate on sectors we know well, and approach each investment relationship with the personal attention it deserves.
- Auxo’s founders have demonstrated the ability to deliver superior results for deal intermediaries, company owners, management teams and other stakeholders.