- Long-Term Investors: We desire to own companies for extended periods of time. Our unique structure and
investment model aligns investors with the company’s interests, creating the flexibility to take a perpetual approach to our investments.
This allows us to avoid excessive leverage and short-term decision making characteristic of many investment firms that are beset
by the constraints of short-term capital.
- Trusted Stewards: We care deeply about the employees, communities and customers of the companies we invest in.
We take seriously the responsibility and trust placed in us as stewards of the next chapter of a company’s history.
- A Human Endeavor: We believe business is a human endeavor, not a spreadsheet exercise.
We invest in people and partner with management teams in guiding companies to reach their fullest potential.
- Supporting US Manufacturing: We believe domestic manufacturing makes America and American families
stronger, so we strive to preserve and create US manufacturing jobs.
- Conscious Capitalism: We believe our stakeholders extend beyond our companies and that we have a
broader responsibility to society. We adhere to the values enumerated in the
United Nations Principles of Responsible Investing
and integrate environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) concerns into our investment practices.